Associate Editor: David Fulton.
A stakeholder perspective into wildlife policy in India†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 10–18, January 2012
How to Cite
Niraj, S. K., Krausman, P. R. and Dayal, V. (2012), A stakeholder perspective into wildlife policy in India. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 10–18. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.263
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!