Associate Editor: Peter Coates
Managing multiple vital rates to maximize greater sage-grouse population growth†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 336–347, February 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, R. L., Walker, B. L., Naugle, D. E. and Mills, L. S. (2012), Managing multiple vital rates to maximize greater sage-grouse population growth. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 336–347. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.267
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!