Research was conducted while the lead author was a graduate student at Utah State University.
Using gas chromatography to determine winter diets of greater sage-grouse in Utah†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 588–592, April 2012
How to Cite
Thacker, E. T., Gardner, D. R., Messmer, T. A., Guttery, M. R. and Dahlgren, D. K. (2012), Using gas chromatography to determine winter diets of greater sage-grouse in Utah. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 588–592. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.273
Associate Editor: Peter Coates
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!