Associate Editor: Eric Hellgren
Spatial ecology of white-tailed deer fawns in the northern Great Plains: Implications of loss of conservation reserve program grasslands†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 632–644, April 2012
How to Cite
Grovenburg, T. W., Klaver, R. W. and Jenks, J. A. (2012), Spatial ecology of white-tailed deer fawns in the northern Great Plains: Implications of loss of conservation reserve program grasslands. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 632–644. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.288
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!