Associate Editor: Bruce Thompson
Acorn production prediction models for five common oak species of the eastern United States†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 750–758, May 2012
How to Cite
Rose, A. K., Greenberg, C. H. and Fearer, T. M. (2012), Acorn production prediction models for five common oak species of the eastern United States. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 750–758. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.291
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!