Associate Editor: Christopher Jacques
Population genetic structure of white-tailed deer: Understanding risk of chronic wasting disease spread†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 832–840, May 2012
How to Cite
Lang, K. R. and Blanchong, J. A. (2012), Population genetic structure of white-tailed deer: Understanding risk of chronic wasting disease spread. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 832–840. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.292
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!