Associate Editor: Terry Messmer.
Spinning-wing decoy use and reported duck harvest in Illinois: Implications for adaptive harvest management†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 583–587, April 2012
How to Cite
Miller, C. A. (2012), Spinning-wing decoy use and reported duck harvest in Illinois: Implications for adaptive harvest management. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 583–587. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.296
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!