Associate Editor: Michael Eichholz.
Landscape-level correlates of mallard duckling survival: Implications for conservation programs†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 813–823, May 2012
How to Cite
Bloom, P. M., Clark, R. G., Howerter, D. W. and Armstrong, L. M. (2012), Landscape-level correlates of mallard duckling survival: Implications for conservation programs. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 813–823. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.297
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!