Associate Editor: Michael Chamberlain
Habitat as a potential factor limiting the recovery of a population of nocturnal seabirds†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 793–799, May 2012
How to Cite
Major, H. L., Lemon, M. J. F. and Hipfner, J. M. (2012), Habitat as a potential factor limiting the recovery of a population of nocturnal seabirds. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 793–799. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.303
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!