Associate Editor: David King
Management for oak regeneration: Short-term effects on the bird community and suitability of shelterwood harvests for canopy songbirds†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 683–693, May 2012
How to Cite
Newell, F. L. and Rodewald, A. D. (2012), Management for oak regeneration: Short-term effects on the bird community and suitability of shelterwood harvests for canopy songbirds. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 683–693. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.314
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!