Associate Editor: Christopher Jacques
Management and Conservation
Effects of low-density feeding on elk–fetus contact rates on Wyoming feedgrounds†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 877–886, July 2012
How to Cite
Creech, T. G., Cross, P. C., Scurlock, B. M., Maichak, E. J., Rogerson, J. D., Henningsen, J. C. and Creel, S. (2012), Effects of low-density feeding on elk–fetus contact rates on Wyoming feedgrounds. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 877–886. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.331
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!