Associate Editor: David King
Effects of salvage logging of beetle-killed forests on avian species and foraging guild abundance†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1188–1196, August 2012
How to Cite
Kroll, A. J., Giovanini, J., Jones, J. E., Arnett, E. B. and Altman, B. (2012), Effects of salvage logging of beetle-killed forests on avian species and foraging guild abundance. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1188–1196. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.353
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!