Associate Editor: Kevin McKelvey
Resource partitioning among cape foxes, bat-eared foxes, and black-backed jackals in South Africa†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1241–1253, August 2012
How to Cite
Kamler, J. F., Stenkewitz, U., Klare, U., Jacobsen, N. F. and Macdonald, D. W. (2012), Resource partitioning among cape foxes, bat-eared foxes, and black-backed jackals in South Africa. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1241–1253. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.354
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!