Associate Editor: David King.
Management and Conservation
Effects of military activity on breeding birds†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 911–918, July 2012
How to Cite
Barron, D. G., Brawn, J. D., Butler, L. K., Romero, L. M. and Weatherhead, P. J. (2012), Effects of military activity on breeding birds. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 911–918. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.355
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!