Associate Editor: David Euler
Implications of goat eradication on the survivorship of the Galapagos hawk†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1197–1204, August 2012
How to Cite
Rivera-Parra, J. L., Levenstein, K. M., Bednarz, J. C., Vargas, F. H., Carrion, V. and Parker, P. G. (2012), Implications of goat eradication on the survivorship of the Galapagos hawk. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.372
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!