Associate Editor: Henry Campa III
Management and Conservation
Identification and management of a single large population of wild dromedary camels†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 1254–1263, August 2012
How to Cite
Spencer, P. B. S., Giustiniano, D., Hampton, J. O., Gee, P., Burrows, N., Rose, K., Martin, G. R. and Woolnough, A. P. (2012), Identification and management of a single large population of wild dromedary camels. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1254–1263. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.381
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!