Associate Editor: Robert J. Hudson.
Fire, grazing history, lichen abundance, and winter distribution of caribou in Alaska's taiga†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 369–377, February 2011
How to Cite
Collins, W. B., Dale, B. W., Adams, L. G., Mcelwain, D. E. and Joly, K. (2011), Fire, grazing history, lichen abundance, and winter distribution of caribou in Alaska's taiga. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 369–377. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.39
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!