Associate Editor: Wayne Thogmartin.
Management and Conservation
Multi-scale assessment of greater sage-grouse fence collision as a function of site and broad scale factors†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages 1370–1380, September 2012
How to Cite
Stevens, B. S., Connelly, J. W. and Reese, K. P. (2012), Multi-scale assessment of greater sage-grouse fence collision as a function of site and broad scale factors. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1370–1380. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.397
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!