Associate Editor: Bret A. Collier
Simulating northern bobwhite population responses to nest predation, nesting habitat, and weather in south Texas†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January 2011
How to Cite
Rader, M. J., Brennan, L. A., Brazil, K. A., Hernández, F. and Silvy, N. J. (2011), Simulating northern bobwhite population responses to nest predation, nesting habitat, and weather in south Texas. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 61–70. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.4
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!