Associate Editor: Jeff Bowman.
Spread of plague among black-tailed prairie dogs is associated with colony spatial characteristics†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 357–368, February 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, T. L., Cully, J. F., Collinge, S. K., Ray, C., Frey, C. M. and Sandercock, B. K. (2011), Spread of plague among black-tailed prairie dogs is associated with colony spatial characteristics. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 357–368. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.40
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!