Book Review: Ecological Consequences of climate change: Mechanisms, conservation, and management, E. A. Beever, and J. L. Belant, editors. 2011. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, Florida, USA. 314 pp. hardcover. ISBN: 978-1-4200-8720-8
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 1102–1103, July 2012
How to Cite
Gross, J. E. (2012), Book Review: Ecological Consequences of climate change: Mechanisms, conservation, and management, E. A. Beever, and J. L. Belant, editors. 2011. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, Florida, USA. 314 pp. hardcover. ISBN: 978-1-4200-8720-8. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1102–1103. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.406
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!