Associate Editor: Graham Hall
Management and Conservation
Mid-contract management of Conservation Reserve Program grasslands provides benefits for ring-necked pheasant nest and brood survival†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1643–1652, November 2012
How to Cite
Matthews, T. W., Taylor, J. S. and Powell, L. A. (2012), Mid-contract management of Conservation Reserve Program grasslands provides benefits for ring-necked pheasant nest and brood survival. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1643–1652. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.409
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!