Associate Editor: Gary White
Estimating abundance of mountain lions from unstructured spatial sampling†
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1551–1561, November 2012
How to Cite
Russell, R. E., Royle, J. A., Desimone, R., Schwartz, M. K., Edwards, V. L., Pilgrim, K. P. and Mckelvey, K. S. (2012), Estimating abundance of mountain lions from unstructured spatial sampling. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1551–1561. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.412
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!