Associate Editor: Marc Bechard
Survival and reproduction of adult snowy owls tracked by satellite†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1562–1567, November 2012
How to Cite
Therrien, J.-F., Gauthier, G. and Bêty, J. (2012), Survival and reproduction of adult snowy owls tracked by satellite. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1562–1567. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.414
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!