Associate Editor: Scott McCorquodale
Influence of young black spruce plantations on moose winter distribution†
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1686–1693, November 2012
How to Cite
Leclerc, M., Lamoureux, J. and St-Laurent, M.-H. (2012), Influence of young black spruce plantations on moose winter distribution. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1686–1693. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.419
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!