Associate Editor: John Daigle.
Using persuasive messages to encourage hunters to support regulation of lead shot†
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1528–1539, November 2012
How to Cite
Schroeder, S. A., Fulton, D. C., Penning, W. and Doncarlos, K. (2012), Using persuasive messages to encourage hunters to support regulation of lead shot. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1528–1539. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.420
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!