Associate Editor: Emily Latch
Fecal genotyping reveals demographic variation in river otters inhabiting a contaminated environment†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 1540–1550, November 2012
How to Cite
Guertin, D. A., Ben-David, M., Harestad, A. S. and Elliott, J. E. (2012), Fecal genotyping reveals demographic variation in river otters inhabiting a contaminated environment. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 1540–1550. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.439
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!