Present address: U.S. Geological Survey, Georgia Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 USA
Demographics of Reintroduction Special Section
A matter of tradeoffs: Reintroduction as a multiple objective decision
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1145–1156, August 2013
How to Cite
Converse, S. J., Moore, C. T., Folk, M. J. and Runge, M. C. (2013), A matter of tradeoffs: Reintroduction as a multiple objective decision. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1145–1156. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.472
Associate Editor: William Block
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!