Associate Editor: Joshua Millspaugh
Management and Conservation
Effects of hunter access and habitat security on elk habitat selection in landscapes with a public and private land matrix†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Published 2013. The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 514–524, April 2013
How to Cite
Proffitt, K. M., Gude, J. A., Hamlin, K. L. and Messer, M. A. (2013), Effects of hunter access and habitat security on elk habitat selection in landscapes with a public and private land matrix. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 514–524. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.491
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!