Associate Editor: Michael Eichholz
Management and Conservation
Response of breeding duck pairs to predator reduction in North Dakota†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 663–671, May 2013
How to Cite
Pieron, M. R., Rohwer, F. C., Chamberlain, M. J., Kaller, M. D. and Lancaster, J. (2013), Response of breeding duck pairs to predator reduction in North Dakota. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 663–671. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.506
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!