Associate editor: John Squires
Management and Conservation
Canada lynx occurrence and forest management in the Acadian Forest†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 567–578, April 2013
How to Cite
Simons-Legaard, E. M., Harrison, D. J., Krohn, W. B. and Vashon, J. H. (2013), Canada lynx occurrence and forest management in the Acadian Forest. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 567–578. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.508
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!