Associate Editor: Bruce Thompson
Management and Conservation
Efficacy of voluntary mitigation in reducing harbor seal disturbance†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 689–700, May 2013
How to Cite
Hoover-Miller, A., Bishop, A., Prewitt, J., Conlon, S., Jezierski, C. and Armato, P. (2013), Efficacy of voluntary mitigation in reducing harbor seal disturbance. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 689–700. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.510
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!