Present address: Department of Biology, Washington University in St. Louis, 1 Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130, USA
Demographics of Reintroduction Special Section
Viability model choice affects projection accuracy and reintroduction decisions
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1104–1113, August 2013
How to Cite
Bell, T. J., Powell, K. I. and Bowles, M. L. (2013), Viability model choice affects projection accuracy and reintroduction decisions. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1104–1113. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.525
Associate Editor: Clinton Moore
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!