Book review: Squirrels of the World. Richard W. Thorington, Jr., John L. Koprowski, Michael A. Steele, and James F. Whatton. 2012. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 459 pp. $75.00 (hardbound) ISBN: 978-1-4214-0469-1
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 643–644, April 2013
How to Cite
Patterson, B. D. (2013), Book review: Squirrels of the World. Richard W. Thorington, Jr., John L. Koprowski, Michael A. Steele, and James F. Whatton. 2012. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 459 pp. $75.00 (hardbound) ISBN: 978-1-4214-0469-1. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 643–644. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.527
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!