Associate Editor: Michael Morrison
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 842–854, May 2013
How to Cite
King, R. S., Trutwin, J. J., Hunter, T. S. and Varner, D. M. (2013), Effects of environmental stressors on nest success of introduced birds. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 842–854. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.528
The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Demography of a reintroduced population: moving toward management models for an endangered species, the Whooping Crane, Ecological Applications, 2014, 24, 5, 927, , ,
- 3Whooping Crane (Grus americana) Nest Attentiveness, Desertion and Management Intervention, Waterbirds, 2013, 36, 3, 353, , , , , ,
- 4Whooping craneGrus americanachick mortality and management intervention, Wildlife Biology, 2013, 19, 4, 420, , , , , ,