Associate Editor: Michael Morrison
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 842–854, May 2013
How to Cite
King, R. S., Trutwin, J. J., Hunter, T. S. and Varner, D. M. (2013), Effects of environmental stressors on nest success of introduced birds. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 842–854. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.528
The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!