Associate Editor: Scott McCorquodale
Quantifying grizzly bear selection of natural and anthropogenic edges
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 957–964, July 2013
How to Cite
Stewart, B. P., Nelson, T. A., Laberee, K., Nielsen, S. E., Wulder, M. A. and Stenhouse, G. (2013), Quantifying grizzly bear selection of natural and anthropogenic edges. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 957–964. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.535
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!