Associate Editor: Paul Beier
Balancing the dumbbell: Summer habitats need protection in addition to winter dens for northern snake communities
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 975–982, July 2013
How to Cite
Gardiner, L. E., Somers, C. M., Martino, J. A., Parker, D. L. and Poulin, R. G. (2013), Balancing the dumbbell: Summer habitats need protection in addition to winter dens for northern snake communities. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 975–982. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.555
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!