Associate Editor: Wayne Thogmartin
Management and Conservation
Modeling probability of waterfowl encounters from satellite imagery of habitat in the central Canadian arctic
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 931–946, July 2013
How to Cite
Conkin, J. A. and Alisauskas, R. T. (2013), Modeling probability of waterfowl encounters from satellite imagery of habitat in the central Canadian arctic. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 931–946. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.560
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!