Present address: US Fish and Wildlife Service Eastern Idaho Field Office, 4425 Burley Drive Suite A, Chubbuck, ID, 83202, USA
Greater prairie-chicken nest success and habitat selection in southeastern Nebraska
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 1202–1212, August 2013
How to Cite
Matthews, T. W., Tyre, A. J., Taylor, J. S., Lusk, J. J. and Powell, L. A. (2013), Greater prairie-chicken nest success and habitat selection in southeastern Nebraska. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1202–1212. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.564
Associate Editor: Peter Coates
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!