Present address: Great Plains Regional Office, Ducks Unlimited, 2525 River Road, Bismarck, ND 58503, USA
The effects of a large-scale wind farm on breeding season survival of female mallards and blue-winged teal in the Prairie Pothole Region
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 1360–1371, September 2013
How to Cite
Gue, C. T., Walker, J. A., Mehl, K. R., Gleason, J. S., Stephens, S. E., Loesch, C. R., Reynolds, R. E. and Goodwin, B. J. (2013), The effects of a large-scale wind farm on breeding season survival of female mallards and blue-winged teal in the Prairie Pothole Region. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1360–1371. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.583
Associate Editor: Joel Schmutz
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- NextEra Energy
- USFWS Region 6
- Ducks Unlimited, Inc.
- North Dakota Game and Fish
- Department of Biology at the University of North Dakota
- Esther Wheeler Research Award
- Jeremy Kuiper Memorial Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!