Present address: Department of Watershed Sciences, Utah State University, 5210 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322, USA
Realized population change for long-term monitoring: California spotted owl case study
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 1449–1458, September 2013
How to Cite
Conner, M. M., Keane, J. J., Gallagher, C. V., Jehle, G., Munton, T. E., Shaklee, P. A. and Gerrard, R. A. (2013), Realized population change for long-term monitoring: California spotted owl case study. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1449–1458. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.591
Associate Editor: Andrew Kroll
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!