Associate Editor: Bret Collier
Use of capture–recapture models with mark-resight data to estimate abundance of Aleutian cackling geese
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 1459–1471, September 2013
How to Cite
Sanders, T. A. and Trost, R. E. (2013), Use of capture–recapture models with mark-resight data to estimate abundance of Aleutian cackling geese. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1459–1471. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.598
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Division of Migratory Bird Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!