Present address: Montana State University and National Park Service, P.O. Box 1051, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Grizzly bear and human interaction in Yellowstone National Park: An evaluation of bear management areas
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 1311–1320, September 2013
How to Cite
Coleman, T. H., Schwartz, C. C., Gunther, K. A. and Creel, S. (2013), Grizzly bear and human interaction in Yellowstone National Park: An evaluation of bear management areas. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1311–1320. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.602
Associate Editor: Scott McCorquodale
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!