Associate Editor: Emily Latch
How to overcome genotyping errors in non-invasive genetic mark-recapture population size estimation—A review of available methods illustrated by a case study
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 1490–1511, November 2013
How to Cite
Lampa, S., Henle, K., Klenke, R., Hoehn, M. and Gruber, B. (2013), How to overcome genotyping errors in non-invasive genetic mark-recapture population size estimation—A review of available methods illustrated by a case study. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1490–1511. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.604
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research (HIGRADE)
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: GR 1960/2-1
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.