Associate Editor: David Euler.
A long-term assessment of the effect of winter severity on the food habits of white-tailed deer
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 1664–1675, November 2013
How to Cite
DelGiudice, G. D., Sampson, B. A. and Giudice, J. H. (2013), A long-term assessment of the effect of winter severity on the food habits of white-tailed deer. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77: 1664–1675. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.616
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Division of Fish and Wildlife
- Minnesota Environmental and Natural Resources Trust Fund
- Legislative Commission on Natural Resources
- Minnesota Deer Hunters Associations
- Special Projects Foundation of the Big Game Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!