Associate Editor: Michael Chamberlain
Body and diet composition of sympatric black and grizzly bears in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 68–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Schwartz, C. C., Fortin, J. K., Teisberg, J. E., Haroldson, M. A., Servheen, C., Robbins, C. T. and Van Manen, F. T. (2014), Body and diet composition of sympatric black and grizzly bears in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 68–78. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.633
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)-National Park Service Natural Resource Preservation Program (NRPP)
- USGS Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center Interagency Grizzly Bear Study Team
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- Washington State University Bear Center
- Wyoming Game and Fish
- Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks
- Idaho Game and Fish
- Bear Management Office of the Yellowstone Center for Resources at Yellowstone National Park
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!