Associate Editor: William Kuvlesky
Influence of landscape composition on northern bobwhite population response to field border establishment
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 93–100, January 2014
How to Cite
Bowling, S. A., Moorman, C. E., Deperno, C. S. and Gardner, B. (2014), Influence of landscape composition on northern bobwhite population response to field border establishment. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 93–100. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.639
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Multistate Conservation Grant Program MS M-2-R
- Wildlife and Sport Fish Restoration Program
- Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!