Spatially explicit modeling of lesser prairie-chicken lek density in Texas
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Wildlife Management Published by on behalf of The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 142–152, January 2014
How to Cite
Timmer, J. M., Butler, M. J., Ballard, W. B., Boal, C. W. and Whitlaw, H. A. (2014), Spatially explicit modeling of lesser prairie-chicken lek density in Texas. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 142–152. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.646
Associate Editor: Wayne Thogmartin
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Texas Tech University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!