Associate Editor: Joel Schmutz
Band reporting probabilities of mallards, American black ducks, and wood ducks in eastern North America
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Garrettson, P. R., Raftovich, R. V., Hines, J. E. and Zimmerman, G. S. (2014), Band reporting probabilities of mallards, American black ducks, and wood ducks in eastern North America. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 50–57. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.647
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!